Love Peanut butter? These delicious peanut butter balls taste like the inside of a Reese’s ® peanut butter cup but pack a powerful punch! These are very easy to make and require no special talents or ingredients. They only take a few minutes and are great for unexpected guests. You can use cannabutter, kief, dry sift, bubble hash or cannabis oil/distillate in these. If you really want strong treats, you can use all the above at once!
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter (you can use cannabutter if desired)
- 1 gram of decarbed Kief or Dry Sift Hash (for stronger treats you can use 1gr of cannabis oil or distillate)
- *For very strong treats, you can use cannabutter, kief and distillate all together.
To decarb your kief, bubble hash or dry sift, place the material in a shallow glass pie plate and cover tightly with foil. Place in an oven preheated to 250F (120C) for 45 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing the foil.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine the peanut butter and the melted butter and stir until smooth. If you are using Cannabis oil or Distillate add it along with the melted butter.
- Add the powdered sugar and decarbed kief or dry sift and stir until completely combined
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on waxed paper.
- For an extra kick, roll the balls in Cannasugar. You can also dunk these in melted chocolate if desired.
- Put the completed balls in the refrigerator for a few hours to firm up
Makes about 15 – 1” balls
Dosage per ball depends on what you use as your source of cannabinoids. As an example, if you used a gram of Kief from flower that contained 25% THC you would have approximately 500mg of THC. Divide this by the 15 balls and each ball would contain roughly 33mg each.
If you used 1 gram of distillate that had 900mg of THC, each ball would contain around 60mg of THC. Everything depends on the strain you use, and the type of cannabis concentrate you use. If you need help, you can ask your questions in the comments below.
If you are using homemade cannabis oil, you can find the potency of your oil with the tCheck home THC testing kit. This little device takes out all the guesswork and allows for accurate dosing.